Aamir Khan is one of the most versatile and influential actors of Bollywood. He is an Indian actor, director, producer and television host. His full name is Muhammad Aamir Hussain Khan and the stage name is Aamir Khan. He was born on 14 March 1965 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India to Tahir Hussain (a film producer) and Zeenat Hussain. He has a huge fan following in the world, especially in India, China and Hong Kong. He is the biggest superstar of this generation, with the success of foreign cinema from all three films of PK, Dangal and Secret Superstar, which were well received in China.
Khan made his acting debut as a child artiste with Yaadon Ki Baaraat which was released in 1973. It was the film of his uncle Nasir Hussain. He began his acting career as an adult with Holi (1984) and then crossed a major milestone in the film industry with Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) as its lead character. This began Aamir Khan’s most successful acting career and it gained strength in the 1990s. It was in this decade that he laid a strong foundation for his acting career, as he appeared in several commercially successful films such as Dil (1990) and Raja Hindustani (1996). Later for his performance, he earned the Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
Aamir has his own production company, named Aamir Khan Productions, whose production includes a film called Lagaan (2001), which received an Academy Award nomination for Best Foreign Language Film and received the National Film Award for Best Popular Film And two more Filmfare Awards (Best Actor and Best Film).
Personal Information of Aamir Khan
|Nickname||Mr. Perfectionist, The Choco Boy|
|Full Name||Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan|
|Profession||Actor, Filmmaker, Producer|
|Age||55 years old (in 2020)|
|Date of Birth||14-Mar-65|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Height, Weight & Physical Stats
|Height||5’ 6” (1.68 m)|
|Weight||70 kg (154 lbs)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|School||J.B. Petit School, MumbaiSt. Anne’s High School, Bandra, MumbaiBombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai|
|College||Narsee Monjee College (Twelfth grade)|
Family & Relatives
|Father||Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)|
|Brother(s)||Faisal Khan (younger)|
|Sister(s)||Farhat Khan and Nikhat Khan (both younger)|
|Son(s)||Junaid Khan, Azad Rao Khan|
- Reena Dutta
|Hobbies||Listening old music, Watching cricket, Doing social work|
|Actor||Govinda, Leonardo DiCaprio, Daniel Day-Lewis|
|Actress||Waheeda Rehman, Geeta Bali|
|Food||Mughlai & Baked Chicken (But he has turned into a pure vegetarian guy now)|
Aamir Khan Career
|Profession||Actor, Filmmaker, Producer|
|Debut TV Movie||As a child actor: Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973)|
|As a lead actor: Holi (1984)|
|Salary||60 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$300 Million|
Read | Salman Khan Biography
Facts About Aamir Khan!
- Aamir Khan’s first film role was at the age of 8, when he played a child role in his uncle’s film, Yaadon Ki Baaraat.
- Aamir Khan’s films are very well received in East-Asia, especially China and Japan. He is credited with opening up Chinese films to Indian films.
- He turned down the role of Sanjay Dutt in his biopic Sanju (2018), a Raj Kumar Hirani film.
- His father did not want him to pursue an acting career and wanted him to seek a stable, safe path to an engineer or doctor. But Aamir Khan went against his father’s wish
- Khan attended the making of a 40-minute silent film at the age of 16 with his school friend Aditya Bhattacharya.
- Khan has also done theater for over a year doing backstage activities; He later made his theater debut in the company’s Prithvi Theater, Saffron Bina, the company’s Gujarati drama.
- For his services as a social reformer and for dealing with social issues through his talk show, Satyamev Jayate, which highlighted the nation’s sensitive problems, he ranked one of the 100 most influential people in the world. have gained.
- Aamir Khan earned many honorary accolades such as Padma Shri of the Government of India in 2003 and Padma Bhushan in 2010.
- Aamir Khan has been nominated for Filmfare Awards 17 times, winning it several times.
Read Latest News of Aamir Khan | Exclusive! Aamir Khan plans to complete ‘Laal Singh Chaddha’ shoot in Turkey and Georgia